- Register for this year’s Flight Centre Active Travel Cycle Epic at www.cycleepic.com and confirm that you would like to subscribe to our enewsletter during this process (even if you already are, just tick yes, to be certain).
- Then during the Cycle Epic weekend, share your most Epic Mountain Bike Moment on Instagram or Facebook, using the hashtag #FCATcycleepic2014 in the description, and follow us on Instagram (@fcactivetravel) or like us on Facebook (wherever you enter) for good measure :)Ê
We’ll also have people on the ground on the day that you can subscribe to our enewsletter with, so all racers have a chance to WIN!
You can post and tag as many photos as you like, but there will only be one winner!
We will then review all entries submitted, and choose the photo which we feel is the most epic!
That lucky photo poster will then be the proud owner of a brand spanking new MERIDA 2014 Big Nine 100 Mountain Bike!
The MERIDA and Norco demo fleet will also be on show at the Epic. So check ’em out and get ’em dirty!
The bikes that will be available to test ride are:
Also check out these EPIC offers from 99 Bikes ONLY available to 2014 Cycle Epic ridersÉ
The terms and conditions:
- Eligible entries must have subscribed to our enewsletter and include the competition hashtag when posting photos
- Entrants must follow/like Flight Centre Active Travel at the place of entry (e.g. enter on Facebook, must like Facebook Page, enter on Instagram, must follow in Instagram).
- Photos must be related to Cycle Epic. They can be taken anytime from 6am AEST Saturday 13 September until 4pm AEST Sunday 14 September 2014.
- Any entries posted after 4pm AEST Sunday 14 September 2014 will not eligible.
- You can post and tag as many photos as you like, but there will only be one winner.
- Winning entries will be determined by Flight Centre Active Travel at our discretion.
- Merida Mountain Bike is not redeemable for cash.
- Any Facebook wall posts or photos that are inappropriate will be deleted without warning.