Thanks to everyone who entered our “What Cycling Means To You” competition, and shared their reasons.
We received hundreds of great entries, and it was a challenge to pick the best ones, but we did. Congratulations to our winner and runners up!
Winner: Angie Macken
Cycling is a metaphor for life. It requires patience, perseverance. Sometimes it’s painful, lonely, hard. But ultimately it’s fun and an adventure!
- Pamela Hudson: Freedom – of FLIGHT, to CENTRE my mind, to be ACTIVE and to TRAVEL.
- Robert Taylor: Cycling is freedom to roam, freedom to see not only local streets but the whole world, cycling is a way of life.
- Grant Menzies: It means riding across stunning countries, seeing incredible sights, eating sensational food and doing it all on a bike with my wife and 4 kids.
Our winner receives a $500 Flight Centre Active Travel voucher AND a Flight Centre Active Travel riders pack which includes:
- a Flight Centre Active Travel cycling top & knicks,
- a Flight Centre Active Travel visor and
- a Flight Centre Active Travel jacket.
And our three runner up winners receive a Flight Centre Active Travel visor and Flight Centre Active Travel workout towel.
Thanks again to all entrants. Happy cycling!